Not setting up a tree this year? These ideas could easily be adapted for a classroom bulletin board too!
1. Para Escribir - Have students grab an ornament from the tree and write a sentence, in Spanish, containing that word
2. Review Relay - Have a student grab a question off the tree, answer it, and tag another student to do the same. Have teams play against teams or classes play against other classes for the best relay time
3. Choose a student to read a joke or trivia question from the tree to start off class each day during the holiday season.
4. Instead of Christmas related words, try words related to trees themselves - elm, poplar, birch, trunk, pinecone, needle, etc.
5. Have students bring in a wrapped item from home that they don't want anymore and have students pick gifts. Great activity for reviewing direct and indirect object pronouns.
Visit my store to find activities about Las Posadas, Día de los Reyes Magos, el Año Nuevo, or sing Villancicos Navideños and make sure your students learn while they're at it!