2. Culture - Teach students about the symbol of Mexico and the Aztec legend behind the emblem.
3. Telling Someone's Age - Have students use the license's to tell the age of other's. They could also assume the identity of the person on the license and give the information as if it were them!
4. Learn About Famous Hispanics - Help students get familiar with the names of some famous Hispanics of the past and present, then set them off to find out more about them!
5. Strengthen Geography Concepts - Have students use Google Maps to explore the cities associated with each address.
6. Practice Saying Letters & Numbers - Have students read the identification number for each person. This would also make a great listening activity!
7. Describing Someone's Job or Profession - Get students familiar with vocabulary related to jobs and professions.
For more activity ideas and to get your own set of Driver's Licenses CLICK HERE.